Investing in a reliable solar power plant from Westcoast Solar Energy is becoming more and more popular and for good reason. Producing your own renewable energy has never been more profitable for business owners than now. Electric utility charges increase every year, as do environmental restrictions on the way businesses operate. WCSE has become an energy services partner for dozens of the most successful companies in the North bay. Below please find a brief description of the benefits of working with Westcoast Solar Energy to build and operate your commercial solar power plant.
WCSE is a one of a kind when it comes to breadth of knowledge and depth of experience because every aspect of a commercial solar project is handled in-house by their team of recognized solar experts. Bringing projects from the initial communication and energy analysis stages through design, engineering and permitting and on to installation and final utility interconnection has taught them how to streamline the process. They know what works, what needs to be improved and how to take advantage of efficiencies to build a better product.
Founders, Nate Gulbransen and Jeremy Greer already had significant solar experience when they opened Westcoast Solar Energy and understand the importance of constant improvement. Westcoast Solar energy was built on the promise to be better which is why they built a 100% in-house turnkey operation with owner involvement in every solar project the company undertakes.
A Summary of Westcoast Solar Energy
Company wide focus on longevity = lowest overall cost of ownership
The details of a well built solar array are rarely quoted in a proposal and can go unnoticed until it’s too late. Westcoast Solar Energy focuses on total system performance, reliability and longevity. This commitment extends down to every last detail of the project.
- Position of North Bay leadership and solar project reputation
- Westcoast Solar Energy prides itself on 100% customer satisfaction
- Company credentials & hands on owner involvement for every project
- 100% turnkey services for design, installation, and maintenance
- High level of detail throughout proposal process
- Use of up to date technology, specialized crews, resources and tools
- Ability to repair faulty work…WCSE is the go to resource for failed power plants
Examples of Westcoast Solar Energy Leadership:
- Successful completion of 300+ installations & repair of others worst installs
- Frequently consulted on solar issues by local media
- Pioneered the daily installation report for business owners and managers
- Exclusive ground-mount design for superior quality and equipment durability
- Frequently subcontracted for consulting and installation by local energy companies
- 100% customer satisfaction rating
Extensive experience with value engineering to reduce construction time and cost
Use of industry leading materials and product specs with best in class warranties
The WCSE Difference – A company practice of being easy to do business with. Contracts are simple, the installation team is experienced and skilled able to deliver a value engineered product for a similar price. The end result being that WCSE customers enjoy lower overall operating costs.